Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sugar & Cream Cowl

I have been meaning to write this review for a month and a half. Things have just been a little crazy, but it's raining outside and the plumber is here (eek!) so I thought this would be the perfect time to do a little catching up.


I adore the Sugar & Cream Cowl! I have already worn it 5 or 6 times. My only complaint is that the yarn has very little elasticity because of the silk content. When I make it again I will use 100% wool. The pattern worked up relatively quickly, I just didn't have very much free time to work on it.


I used Cascade Yarns Heritage Silk Paints which is SO soft and a pleasure to work with, but like I said it has no elasticity. The colorway is Misti Blue. I used 80g of yarn so do NOT try to get away with using a 50g skein of sock yarn.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment