Monday, January 30, 2012

les Abeilles / Hexipuff Update



I just finished knitting and blocking the cutest, fastest little shawl! It's les Abeilles by from Knitspot. It's such an easy pattern. I was able to finish it in 5 days! Isn't that colorway gorgeous? I don't usually go for polychrome yarn, but I had to have this one. I used Malabrigo Sock Candombe. I may use this color again on some socks.




Still up to date on my hexipuffs! I'm thinking this is going to be a mostly green and blue quilt...


I am definitely loving these colors! So far I have only used my scraps (Malabrigo, Hedgehog Fibres, Smooshy) , though I have several whole skeins that I may break open for the quilt just to keep the color scheme nice and dark. I don't know if I'm going to use any bright colors in this, I am loving the somberness of it.

Well back to knitting! Gotta make my Hexi!

No comments:

Post a Comment