Thursday, January 26, 2012

Scarletina Pattern Published/More Hexipuff bags!

I recently published the Scarletina Cowl Pattern! It's available in my etsy shop as well as on Ravelry. It's on sale on Ravelry for 50% off until 1/29/12.




I adore this yarn! I used Madeline Tosh Light in Tart. I have found that this is a really popular colorway, and for good reason!


I have been working on new sizes of Hexipuff project bags. I have 3 sizes now and I think I'm ready to start making inventory for esty! If you would like like one custom made please contact me and let me know!



I use the smaller one for a cosmetic bag, and it's perfect! I will definitely be doing more in that size if only for that reason. The middle one seams to be the perfect size, but the larger one is good for taking scarves, mid sized lace etc. 

Speaking of lace... I finished the shawl from hell! It only took me just under 3 years to make it! I do love it though, and I didn't have to block it.



Well I have more knitting and sewing to do, so more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment