Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Cowl and Project Bag

I have been working on a new knitwear design. It is has turned out quite nicely. I just have to finish writing up the pattern and it will be ready for print! I used some gorgeous Malabrigo Sock in Eggplant. I will be doing one more sample in another gorgeous (surprise) brand.


I will update when the pattern is out.


I also made a requested project bag for my friend. She loved the bee pattern! I still have a kink or two to work out of the pattern, but hopefully I will have these in my etsy shop soon as well.


Yesterday morning I woke up to find that my "How To Recover A Vintage Sewing Stool"  was featured in the weekly Craftsy newsletter. Awesome! I'm starting to think I should make more free tutorials.

Anyway, I'm off to work some. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cowl pattern and you are so talented with your hexi-puff bags :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will be selling the Hexipuff bags on my etsy soon!

    ReplyDelete