Friday, January 6, 2012

Hexipuffs & Hexipuff Bag!

I have jumped on the Hexipuff wagon. I have pledged to knit one everyday for the whole year so that I can sew a Beekeeper's Quilt at the end of the year. And of course, since it's the ultimate drag it around with you project, I had to design a bag that I could shove in my purse so I can take all my hexistuff with me :D



That's all my Hexipuff goodies that go in my project bag :D I am putting lavender in all my puff, just a sprinkle though!


I used the Michael Miller line "Flora & Fauna" for the fabric. I just love the colors. And the birds. And the bees. Ok, I love everything about it!



Isn't the interior cool?!

I am also designing a new cowl, I'm about halfway there, and I'm using some gorgeous Sundara Sport, although I think I'm going to end up writing the pattern for Malabrigo Sock.


And I am ALMOST finished with the Lady's Circular Cape from 2009. Just a wee bit of the edging left!



Well, that's what I've been working on. I am having a ton of fun designing new stuff, I will update more later!

4 comments: