Friday, February 24, 2012

Knitting Lenore, Sewing Bags



I just finished knitting Lenore by Lisa Mutch. It's a very nice shawl turned cardigan pattern knitted from fingering weight yarn so it's not too hot to wear in the south. I think this would also make a nice vest. Although the pattern calls for 1700 yards for a size 32" I only used 1100. I shortened the cardigan by a few inches, but I didn't think I would save 600 yards of yarn! I have an extra skein and a half of Malabrigo Sock  leftover. I used colorway Cote d'Azure, a Christmas gift from Husband in 2010. I'm sure it will turn into a shawl at some point.



I have new fabrics for hexipuff bags! I don't know if I will get them finished and listed today or not, as it's raining and we are under a tornado watch (pictures must be taken outside) but I am hoping to have them posted by Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment