Monday, March 5, 2012

Luciole Shawl



 I knitted this awesome little shawl for Emily a week or so ago. This is her first shawl and she loves it! She had been asking for one for quite awhile. I was a little worried she wouldn't like it after it was completed, thank goodness I was wrong! Ok, even if I was wrong it would have been ok, because I would wear it!




 This gorgeous little pattern is Luciole by Anne Hanson of Knitspot. Her patterns are of the highest quality and worth the little extra that you may have to spend on them. The yarn is Yarn Chef Minestrone (fingering  in the Tidepool colorway (no longer available.) I used about 335 yds on the Mini size.





If you want to gauge size Emily is 10 and about 4'10, I didn't measure the shawl afterwards, but it fits her perfectly and would make a great little scarf for a grown woman.



Original picture from the Yarn Chef store when purchased.


No comments:

Post a Comment