Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Oh BERNINA (electronic 811)!

I recently found my very first BERNINA at a local estate sale!!!

She's a BERNINA Electronic 811 from the late 70s, early 80s. And OH MY does she sew like a dream. 


She came in a super-fabulous mid century modern Singer cabinet. Look at all that storage space! Divine!


She came with attachments and a manual also! I really love this machine. I immediately started thinking of names for her. 

I know I must sell her though :( I have very limited room right now, not to mention, hopefully a big move coming up. (Less is more in a move, you know!)  I even considered selling my Singer 201 Marilyn, but I too emotionally involved with her. Not to mention at the moment I also have my Grandmother's Singer 600E and my Huskylock 910. 

I have this fabulous girl listed on Etsy

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/187721546/metro-atlanta-vintage-bernina-electronic?ref=shop_home_active_11

However, until someone else purchases her I'll be making everything on this machine! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment