Thursday, June 12, 2014

ModCloth Dress and it's Vintage Pattern Counterpart

So I was browsing ModCloth the other day with my (a-hem) 13-year-old daughter and I came across the Twirl Next Door Dress.


Well, that looks familiar. I KNOW I have seen those keyholes on a vintage pattern. So I searched my Etsy page which took a while because I had all decades of patterns in one section of my shop (which resulted in hours of rearranging my shop, now much easier to browse!) Eventually I went through the sold items and was able to find it! Totally worth all that effort.

Simplicity 5374

And there you have it! Mystery solved! Now you can get this pattern and make your own version of Twirl Next Door. Probably for less than $83.


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute dress! I'm going to have to show this pattern to my 13 year old daughter!

    ReplyDelete